Saturday, May 07, 2005

Overheard in New York

From Overheard in New York:

Tween chick #1: So when we went to Canada, we had deer.
Tween chick #2: Really? Doesn't it have a special name too?
Tween chick #1: Yeah. Verizon, like the phones.

Woman: Every time I try to explain it to you, you don't understand--
Man: I'm killing your dreams?

Little girl: My birthday is next week.
Woman: Oh? What sign are you?
Little girl: I'm Italian and Jewish.

Girl #1: Sorry I'm late! Brian and I were discussing the logistics of turning my Statue of Liberty figurine into a bong.
Girl #2: It's always something with you.

Guy: So in your fantasy life you're a scholar? That's ridiculous!

Chick: I got a washing machine at home but it don't fit. I got too many clothes.
Guy: Ain't you never heard of loads?
Chick: What you mean?
Guy: Doing it once at a time.
Chick: Shoot, I be doing clothes forever if I do that shit.

Black guy on cell: Yeah, it was actually all right. We were both circumcised.

Receptionist: Do you have an appointment here?
Guy: Yes, I'm the 3:35.
Receptionist: No, you're not.
Guy: Oh yes I am.
Receptionist: This is gynecology.
Guy: Ah.

Girl #1: I have no idea what happened, but when I woke up my bed was full of clam chowder.
Girl #2: Really?
Girl #1: Really!

No comments: